• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

women soldiers

If it could be engineered in such a way that it was a case of checking a box to opt out of seeing various female/child/pensioner skins then I think that would satisfy both sides.

As with all aesthetic (perhaps not the best word) suggestions I think it can do nothing but enrich the experience - though appreciate that may be quite a sobering experience. It's not a game breaker either way.

Upvote 0
I fail to see what the problem with having female soldiers in game would be?

Making RO more appealing to a female audience?
Sounds like a good idea to me...

Answer this question, if you have problems shooting a female soldier on a 'game' then maybe you shouldn't be shooting at male ones either?
After all a life is a life...

I'd like to see women soldiers in game, and no not voluptuous glamour model types, just the average Soviet woman fighting to rid her home of the invaders.

Upvote 0
sovietparatroopersnl0.jpg

quote]
This photo is of woman soldiers from 2nd airborne brigade of Czechoslovakian army corps. You can see the square cap badges on their czechoslovak side caps, which were different from the soviet model. there fought many women in the Czechoslovakian units in USSR such as snipers, medics, communication troops and in AA artillery and sometimes as front-line troops. That

Upvote 0
Yeah it would be cool, and sure there were Russian female soldiers. But think about all the little pervs that would jump into RO? they would all crowd the female avitars and then act like they are humpping them all day long. IE this happened to anyone with a female player model in MOH:AA, it was even worse in COD:UO when the fans added both British and Russian female player models the servers that had them were yet agian full of pervs and people looking for hot dates. IE they started to use the game as a form of date service. Kinda hard to burn people alive with a flamer when you got pervs, and Nimphomainyacks all talking about how they are going to screw their girl later that night/day, or useing the game to pick up hot chicks with sexy voices. It totaly runined the fun of the game to have people talking about sex when we were all trying to shoot, or blow up each other all day long.

IE with me and many other people war and sex DO NOT MIX! I don't wan't anything in game that can even come close to getting those kinds of players in RO! We have enough people who are pervs in this game all day long and talk about it 24/7.

Upvote 0