• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bobsters34

Jul 24, 2007
Well ive been playing this for a while now and now im starting to notice, when you get shot you rarley lose blood onto the floor. i think this is a bad thing cause it kills some of the enviorment. what i want is when your shot you bleed for a while until your corspe goes bye bye. Not like frkn spewing blood thats gross and it would ruin it to but im talking about a lil trickle and stuff idk itd be cool if u guys added that in the next patch :) btw it might just be my cpu cause i have all the settings on low so maybe thats it

thanks for reading!

Full Gore?

Full Gore?

Should be just making sure "full gore" is selected on the first configuration page, the one with your screen name.

If that doesn't work, then edit your redorchestra.ini to make sure Mindesiredframerate = 0.

I find myself tweaking the .ini, in-game settings, and ATI Catalyst all the time trying to find that happy medium between performance and quality, but I can't seem to get it. Maybe after the next update....:confused:

Upvote 0
but if its for the sake of gameplay were would that file be located?

Edit: actully i found it but its not the affect i want i still dont get blood on walls or the floors or anything

Then it's your video card. IE the UT 2.5 engine witch is what ROOST uses currently scales down effects atuomaticly for lower end video cards. Unless you have a 6800 or higher your going to miss some effects some of the time in UT 2.5 games.

This is something that the ROOST devs could not change as it was a great optimization method.

Upvote 0