• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Picking weapons and ammo off the ground..context sensitve menu

horendus

Jul 4, 2007
I really feel a streem-lined way of picking up items off the ground when there stacked is needed as it can be quite frustrating trying to angle the mouse to the right spot to get a weapon when its under a few weapon.

I think everyone knows what im talking about.

How about when u go to pick up a weapon up and theres more than one in the imediate area, a quick menu pops up on the side listing the weapons ur on top off/availbe to grab, then with a quick turn of the mouse wheel u can select the weapon ur attempting to grab.

Same deal if theres more than one Ammo supply under you.

Kind of like opertation flashpoint, when u go to a create or body and hit use a Context Sensetive menu will apear and a quick scrool to the right item chooses what u pik up.

Just thought it would stream line the game slightly, and in terms of realism, well it would obviously make it more realistic as only an idiot would go to grab a MP40 there near and grab a KAR instead...u know what i mean? :p

I know if your really carful you can grab the right one, its just kinda, more tediouse than it has to be, if you knwo what i mean?

Just an idea...thats what this sections for right?

Feel free to flame me or shut me down or whatever you like to do to get ur kicks.