• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING Compiled Suggestions

Witzig

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2006
Germany
I thought i'd compile of all Suggestions made, so that less Topics get opened with "old" ideas, and new ideas can find their way in already present Threads.Of course New Ideas will be updated, and added, if i missed something important, PM me or Post here.

Last edited:
yeah this is a godo thing to have. Hopefully people will read it. I've modded on other forums where there are hundreds of posts per day, and usually 2-3 threads a day that are the same exact thing. People usually don't bother to read the first page.. let alone the stickies. But we'll see. ^^

Upvote 0
SpetsnaZ said:
You guys have never thought about Tounting? :) Maby screaming URaaa or somthing like that?

Please open a sperate Thread for a Discussion about a specific Idea. This is just meant to be a Compilation of all Ideas.

Though i will only Ideas which consist of more then one sentence, or which have some informational Post in the Thread. And if i add a Topic, that doesn't mean that i agree with the Suggestion/Idea.

Upvote 0
SpetsnaZ said:
You guys have never thought about Tounting? :) Maby screaming URaaa or somthing like that?
Check the mod forums...33 pages of suggestions since January 05, not counting the dozens of pages from the previous versions of the forum that were lost. I think its safe to say every possible topic has been previously covered. And shouting "Uraaa" came up several times there ;)

Upvote 0
The most important thing to me is to continue the RO tradition of realism
gamers are looking for this , many gamers like me , are older ,...& my days of playing quake at dizzying speeds with a 14 yr old on his 17th can of cola are done, the excellent accuracy attention to detail & historical research as well as doing things at normal real life speeds ,......this sets RO apart ,....yes kids you have to reload , & no you cannot run a million miles an hour while strafe/bunnyhopping ,.....
real life speeds , thats the main thing everything is done like real life
if you cant ( or really wouldnt) do it in real life you cant do it in the game , stick to that basic rule & you cant go wrong , thats my suggestion

Upvote 0
you should add body-awareness or whatever else ya want to call it to the list (where you can see your own characters arms and legs and such)

and free-aim while you're at it i guess (like in goldeneye on the n64, and other games)

and a climb action...possibly as a replacement for jumping (but keeping the new dive/leap feature)

Upvote 0
I do it myself, thogh since i'm not online in this board (even though i'm logged in doesn't mean that i refresh every Minute :)) so some Threads might escape me. If something is missing tell me here or with a PM, i'll check on both regularily, though a PM will come to my notice earlier (EMail Notification 4 teh win:p).

just include the Link to the Thread in the PM/Post

Upvote 0