• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO RedOrchestra.PL FightNights still alive and kicking

Yesterday was our last SUNDAY DH FightNight, because from now we play this mod on FRIDAYS at 20:00 CET (8:00 PM) and remember that DST in our country is now off, but your Steam group (you are belonging don't you? ;>) will pop up with the event on the right time :)

RO PL DarkestHour FightNight (2012.03.25) - YouTube

That time the FN was recorded the STEAM's "masterserver" failed again! so we had started with 1 hour delay due to server not displayed in browser etc. but in ~next hour we have our server full and the gameplay very intensive as you can say from watching the video

Upvote 0
Yesterday's Mare Nostrum FightNight:

RO PL MareNostrum FightNight (2012.04.07) - YouTube

Some of you report to me that our (and any) server is NOT visible in in-game browser (?) Is that true...would be very annoying if not everyone have the server in favs... Well if you belongs to Steam's group you get pop-ups with every FN with server's IP in it... but someones need a finger sticked in the eye ;P so here it is
Server's IP: 87.98.237.193:7757 for ALL our events, so add it in RO/DH/MN !

Happy Easter everyone :)

Upvote 0
Heya guys!

If I am correct:
DH on Friday
MN on Saturday
OST on Sunday
each at 20:00 mid-european time?

Unfortunally I must work at weekend the next and the last time(s), but I am sure to join you on the Darkest Hour Friday.

Maybe I'll bring a guy who is playing RO, with me from an other forum.
We will see how he fight :D

Greetings

Upvote 0
Hope that I will join the combat for GreaterGermany next weekend :D at all fronts!!

Marlene Dietrich Wenn die Soldaten - YouTube

arbeit.jpg

sGrw (schwerer Granatenwerfer) 120mm Scharfschießen - YouTube

Preusischer Präsentiermarsch - YouTube

Greetings to my polish comrades in combat and the country with piekny kobiety - see you in the desert and in Soviet Russia

Upvote 0