• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO RedOrchestra.PL FightNights still alive and kicking

BartBear

Grizzled Veteran
  • May 15, 2007
    Poland
    discord.gg
    Want to feel again RO1 mood? Just play it again!

We still run the fightnights - Ostfront and mods ones
    We play at Fridays and depending from what we already voted in RO.PL poll (you should have the vote too, just go there, register and VOTE!)

How to vote for fightnight on RedOrchestra.PL - YouTube

there is:

RO.PL - Carpathian Crosses FightNight's Record - 24 Players (09 Feb 2012) - YouTube

Ostfront (standard and good custom maps)

RO PL Ostfront FightNight (2012.02.24) - short - YouTube

Mare Nostrum

RO PL FightNight MareNostrum (2012.02.18) - YouTube

Darkest Hour

RO PL DarkestHour FightNight (2012.02.19) - YouTube

In the background of those video is our Mumble chat in Polish, so that is why you don't understand a word...maybe better that way ;)

All events start at 8:00 PM CET and have the same IP:87:98:237:193:7757

Last edited:
    Reactions: Andreson
    And that is a very complicated issue... Some maps are hated by ones, but another group of players have asked for them...

And that is partially the reason I reason I really haven't played (MN) lately. The map selection is limited and I've grown bored of even playing the popular ones such as Tobruk. Funny, I can use the same one or two weapons over and over, but I do suffer from map burnout.

I'd really love to be able to play CC, but the Thursday fight nights are days over here in the US and I'm working.

Upvote 0
    Well yes "time zoning" is bad thing for common gameplay ;) But we can do nothing with it, maybe if I would be sure that f.e. CC Mod is not played cause the weekday it lasts I change f.e. for Friday (but daytime stays). Well this is not harm to try it, so this week we play plain RO-Ost on Thursday and Romanians on Friday, lets see what that change ;).
    @Mr Moe - you have made the map for MN once, we don't stop you if you make another and come play with us :D

Today just quick video from "leftovers" ;)
    DarkestHour 5.1 Freeplay before RO PL FightNight - YouTube

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    My changing FN days "little experiment" failed. Our CC FN was not a huge success in the players' population matter (only a few more), in addition I have been verbally fu**** up by my Mumble mates for that, because plain Friday's Ostfront FN has always ~30 players or more... so sorry we are going back to our checked schedule next week.
    Nevertheless I recorded our fight, but short - here it is:

RO PL CarpathianCrosses Fightnight 2012.03.09 - short - YouTube

Upvote 0
    My changing FN days "little experiment" failed. Our CC FN was not a huge success in the players' population matter (only a few more), in addition I have been verbally fu**** up by my Mumble mates for that, because plain Friday's Ostfront FN has always ~30 players or more... so sorry we are going back to our checked schedule next week.
    Nevertheless I recorded our fight, but short - here it is:

RO PL CarpathianCrosses Fightnight 2012.03.09 - short - YouTube

We must do more advertising on Mare Nostrum. A lot of people consider it absolutely dead.

Upvote 0