• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RED ORCHESTRA UNOFFICIAL TWEAK GUIDE v1.1

Is there a way to get an ironsight toggle along with prone? I thought its Alt=Prone|ROIronSights but I just prone. Ain't this possible beacause its considered as a cheat? I also use Space=ToggleDuck|ROIronsights and that works fine so there should be a way for my problem...

The default is automatically set to keep ironsights active when you switch states or to auto enter ironsights when entering prone with and MG. It's scripted elsewhere and like the cover system, can't be modified in the User.ini afaik

Upvote 0
I am assuming that the gun dropping a little while aiming is normal for RO, however is there a way to disable this or make it less pronounced? It is very difficult to hold the iron sites on target when you have to constantly raise the rifle or weapon.

-Swabian
OSTFRONT has this permanent gun dropping, which makes the game NOT playable...
Frankly speaking, how can you play a game that requires you to constantly move UP the mouse??

RO Stalingrad doesn't not have this bad effect.
I play ARMA 2, imagine ARMA with gun constantly dropping left to foot... lol

Upvote 0