• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Ro2 game.exe stopped working

this is a severe Problem lately.

Happend at least 4 times yesterday on several Servers.

Dunno if this has any correalation but it was ALLWAYS when the Server changed to bridges of druzina. It happend on the RU.community Server as well as on the 2.fj Server.

Funny Thing...i stayed in the game while everyone else around me crashed, hard. But i saw how they all "left" in droves :(

Also one guy tried to come back in but the game crashed 3 times when he tried to.

please fix it..it gets out of Hand.

Upvote 0
this is a severe Problem lately.

Happend at least 4 times yesterday on several Servers.

Dunno if this has any correalation but it was ALLWAYS when the Server changed to bridges of druzina. It happend on the RU.community Server as well as on the 2.fj Server.

Funny Thing...i stayed in the game while everyone else around me crashed, hard. But i saw how they all "left" in droves :(

Also one guy tried to come back in but the game crashed 3 times when he tried to.

please fix it..it gets out of Hand.

Did you by any chance in the past couple of days/weeks play on a server that is running an "older" version of Bridges of Druzina? (or maybe a server that is running the infantry only version?). If yes then RO2 will probably get confused about the duplicate package names. Delete all files from your cache and give it an other try.

Upvote 0
Perhaps this information as it will help you find the direction to find the problem.
Bridges on the map Druzhinin server kicking all the players the red side, and then blue.
After re-entering the server can see what the picture in attachments.
And while choosing the red side is re-kick.
Maybe the server mistakenly believes that it is crowded and gets rid of the "extra" players?

Attachments

• 35450_screenshots_2013-09-29_00001.jpg
    35450_screenshots_2013-09-29_00001.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I'm getting this crash on our server. (ROGAME.EXE stopped working)

Happens frequently but ONLY on the HOS server.

Happens on any map. Custom or Stock.

Happened to me 5 times today in a 20min window. Unprecedented.

Same crashes affected nearly 80% of players. Over..and over again after re-join.

Each instance of crashing seems to affect one team more than another predominantly. Also affects different people each time (not always same folks affected).

Verify game files shows no errors.

Never had a single RO2 crash since launch (until yesterday and today. Now it's rampant for me.

no changes in PC status or configuration or settings.

Thoughts???

Upvote 0
1. Occurs mid-game, not during map change
2. Does not appear to follow pattern, insofar as we can tell

I've had over 960+hrs without a single crash, personally, in RO2...but now I keep getting these same .exe errors (the same errors everyone else is getting when it crashes)

Our engineers think it's either a dedi box problem or a TWI bug...I'm inclined to think the latter since we haven't changed anything on our end and it's been fine for 2 years or so.

Here's the link our engineer posted: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=95765

Upvote 0