• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SP Achievements???

PNixon

May 4, 2009
So I saw the latest patch addressed the SP achievements not unlocking. I fired up Steam, it downloaded the 200+ MB patch, I fired up RO2, and ran through the Boot Camp training mission. I got to the end. It gave me the new review screen with the options to Exit or Continue. I clicked Exit and checked out my achievement list.

And... no unlock for the Boot Camp training.

What gives?

Yeah the achievements for the SP Campaign are bugged and have yet to be fixed as far as I'm aware.

I've finished every mission on both the German & Soviet Campaigns on all difficulties except the final Soviet mission on Fallen Fighters on Hero Difficulty..... yet I'm missing over half my achievements including the training missions. No matter how many times I redo the missions, the achievements are never given.

I had them all but two back when the game was first released, then the stat reset occurred and had to do them all over again only to find out I'm not getting most of them back.

And I'm not keen on going into the console to reset my profile stats with the rare possibility that fixes the problem, as I'd have to grind all my other progression from scratch again & I'm not up for that just yet. If that doesn't work, I'd still be screwed & have to grind all over again. It's not worth me going through all that again just to get some SP Achievements.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The achievements for Axis that dont work are as follows:

German commander
German campaign 6
German campaign 7
German campaign 8
Recruit *
Soldier *
Veteran *
Hero

I completed Axis Campaign on Hero, and got only some achievements, beside the ones I typed above.

I started Soviet Campaign, but dont know do I want to play if achievements are bugged there too.

* Im not sure, do I need to past whole campaing 4 times to get these? Since if I made it on hard, obvious thing I would make on 3 other difficulty levels.

Last edited:
Upvote 0