• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of possible bugs

* When picking up a grenade from a fallen soldier, you get both of his grenades but it appears as one grenade in your HUD. (Always)

Feature. Not a bug.

Every weapon comes bundled when dropped, be it guns with ammo or nades or what not. This is by design since in RO1 there was too much hassle trying to pick up every little piece of gear someone dropped. There were piles of the stuff and you'd have to sort through it....

* The latency counter shows always "0" ping when ingame.

Fixed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First 2 dump files of crashes i've had today.
Not paticulary stable yet for me.

System specs:
Xeon W3520 at 4.0Ghz
Asus Rampage 2 Gene motherboard
6Gb Corsair XMS3 12800-7 memory
Nvidia GTX 280

https://rapidshare.com/files/3172783538/unreal-v7258-2011.09.11-21.38.10.dmp

https://rapidshare.com/files/2100799526/unreal-v7258-2011.09.11-20.51.35.dmp

Also the pop in graphics is really really annoying after the last patch :(.

Then a Few graphical bugs. Reproducable at Straight walls/cover
When you cover and then turn maximum or go prone as close as possible to a wall and then turn maximum to the wall.
In this sinario I the "wall" becomes "see through" for a small portion.
This does not seem to be so on all maps.
Best explained through screenshots:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560919435204524619/722C67FBC3578F45600884E4A3253579BBE68EDE/

and

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560919435204532805/FBDB1D83DF2BC9E11AB7C53913C09EA3A57ABD90/

Upvote 0
I haven't read through all this thread, but it's very very easy to kill a T34 with a PzB PTRS. When it's barrel is pointing towards you, just aim right at it, and 2 rounds (which are easy enough to fire off) and the whole tank will explode.

Pretty impressive and satisfying. Can't do it to the Panzer tank though, which means it could be a balance issue, but to me it seems more of a bug since I doubt Tripwire would intentionally make the T34 extremely vulnerable in the Turret while Pz.IV is not.

Upvote 0
Even if it was submit as bug, I will post this bugs

1. When I choose to be a tank commander, I spawn in a tank, with AI playing the roles of the others crew members, when a friend join my squad as a tank crewman sometimes he cannot enter the tank at all, staying in a kind of "spectator view" ( very broken ) and finally if he succeed to enter after 2 minutes or more I get kick out of the tank in a spectator mod( I can just exit this view if I choose another class of soldiers )

and after I spawned in the map like a soldiers, I saw the tank I was a commander just a minute ago across all the walls of the map, like a 2d sprite.

got this bug once in Fallen Fighters map in a russian tank, in gumrack in a german tank, and in redoctober german tank.

seriously I dont understand why Tripwire dont just keep the old setting of red orchestra 1 to board a tank simply like in battlefield.( with the use key instead of spawning inside and diing inside because you cannot exit the tank. sound to me too much like world war 2 online :p)

2. When I enter the game and get to the server browser, A list of servers appears, If I hit the refresh button every server disappear and its the same if i go into favorite. and strangely it seem to freeze my internet connection "upload or other things" for a good 2 minutes, exemple if I try to open firefox or google chrome nothing appears for a good 2 minutes its what happen when I start the game and when I close it.

Upvote 0
Update the thread or un-pin please, this is two weeks old.

Dude, where is the benefit to you in un-pinning this post? FFS

I updated this post recently with you latest comment, the thing is I can't update things that I can't test yet, like the issues with the first 2 maps of the beta. I hope you understand it.

Feature. Not a bug.

Every weapon comes bundled when dropped, be it guns with ammo or nades or what not. This is by design since in RO1 there was too much hassle trying to pick up every little piece of gear someone dropped. There were piles of the stuff and you'd have to sort through it....

You are so confused, it's not that things come bundled (which I think everyone noticed since before the Beta release), the problem is that you have 2 grenades, and your HUD shows "Grenade x1". Easy as that. Read carefully next time, thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Crashing and slaging

Crashing and slaging

When I open the game and the game gets to the menu it glitches and slags music glitches and then it stops like if its to do with my hardware but i don't think it would be as i just got it a few days ago i mean all of it. i7 950 6 gig of ram and GTX580 and when i try joining servers it will all the time when joining 64 player servers crash once i get in and sometimes happens in the 32 player battles and do the crashy slag glitchy thing too also when i leave a game sometimes i cant see any of the servers. :( but other then that game and other mechanics run fine

Upvote 0
1. The weapons that you are suppose to get with the DDE, are not there.

2. Played 2 servers last night on one I ranked up to level 7, went to the next server started off a rank 3? Is the stats just to that server only when you rank up? Then second server I went to I never ranked up, when I joined the server crashed come right back up, and I think it lost its rank system.

3. Cant think of the name of the map but it was TE with the church in the middle to take control of, I spawned stuck in the wall of the trenches and could not move at all, stuck in the wall, had to suicide with a nade and respawn, I also spawned under the map as well as when I was running I was on ground then under map and back on ground.

4. Also had issues on the server that crashed all maps was suppose to be TE, but after crash it work on that map as TE the very next map it never showed the capture points and had enemy spawn on me for 2 solid rounds like I was their Sqaud commander, most everytime I died was when 4-5 guys spawn right behind me and shot me or hit me with the butt of their gun.

5. Profile stats show no points or kills with any weapon, like nothing is being logged at all, and in my profile I have a honor level of 3 on one server it says I am 7?

Just a few issues I saw playing for about 2 hours last night.

Reactions: goat77
Upvote 0
Server Browser

Server Browser

I am encountering a lot of bugs but i guess that they have all been reported already and will be fixed in the days ahead.

But I have one urgent issue:

My Server Browser is not working properly anymore, when I disconnect from a server that I had selected through the server browser, the browser stays empty and I have to start the game again. When I disconnect from a server I had joined through my steam buddylist the browser is working properly until i join a server through the browser!

I had no problems with the server browser in the beta but in the final release it stopped working :mad:

Upvote 0