• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Germans decided to speak russian.

Lemonater47

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2014
Joined a game picked the russian side then got autoed to the german side 3 minutes later. However The germans had all decided to speak russian. My character was as was everyone on the german side.

Later when I bayonet charged a tank (Becuase oorah) I found that the Russians were all speaking german. After I almost killed the german tank driver with a pair of binoculars.

After I stabbed the tank to death I found that the rest of the russians had also picked up german accents and spoke german fluently.

So yeah strange autobalance bug. I did press spectate very shortly before I got auto balanced. I did actually want to swap to the german side becuase the russian team I just joined was beyond useless and I just wasn't in the mood for it. But yeah I accidentally clicked spectate when I went to click russians again. Joined russians properly. 30 seconds later 5 or so people on the german team all left at once and I get autobalanced. But the languages swap over too.

I think I have a video of it all somewhere. Can't quite remember. But you don't really need one.