• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

All Players get invisible at once

People do have this bug sometimes. Nobody knows how to reproduce it. If you find a good reproducibility guide, TWI will give you some cookies and this bug will surely be fixed.

We often had this problem on bughunting sessions, where people were not firing at all for a really long period of time. They disapear and you can see them only when they are firing.

:\ Maybe one day someone will understand why, and how this bug works..

Upvote 0
I know about the invisible Bug. i did a 15 minute long video about it and posted here. But this one that all, i really mean all at oncewere invisible i had for the first time.

I upgraded my whole system so that there is a lot of power left but i did`nt fixed it. Zetsumei said he tried to reproduce this bug with a full overloaded stressed pc.

In this video we made when this happend i encountered like i said that it appeared doing the same things in mousemovements and wasd movements. I think a keycombo must be problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0