• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

T70 Aiming Bug

Mr Headshot95

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 27, 2014
USA
When using the T70 and entering the "view periscope" vision mode when commanding the tank, after left-clicking to align the scope and cannon and firing your shot, your character reloads the cannon as normal.

But when you go back to aim you cannot move the cannon up or down, only side to side.

Does this make sense?

Last edited:
.... I thought we had gotten that on out before release. Noted and put into the system. Sorry about that, until it can get fixed try either not to use periscope to shoot or leave that view after you have reloaded and reenter, then the problem is fixed - not really working as intended.

Sorry here are some tanks: :IS2::IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pretty sure this is the same bug I still get every time I use the t70 periscope to fire.

Not fixed yet, really ruins the t70 for me! it's bad enough not being able to aim while your gunner reloads.. working periscope would somewhat redeem that problem!

- Whilst I'm mentioning it, can we please make it so that the T70 doesn't autoreload regardless of whether you have auto-reloading set to off? I barely get time to see where my round goes, and I might not want to reload my gun yet! (for instance cannon reloading when you're trying to MG infantry :( )

:IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0