• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Zoom-running

Yes and like i said sometimes (like i had on monday) your weapon fell throuth the terrain and sometimes when it doesnt fell through you can`t pick it up. And sometimes, but not often, when you pick it up this trick does`nt work. So we need a solution for this as quick as possible. I tried to go over setting Iron Sight to toggle but i`m not 18 anymore. Sorry i can`t learn that. IMO this is the most "Killing A Game Bug" i ever had. We have a marksman in our unit and he is the most dissapointed guy next to me cause of the Scope Bug. Playing for him isn`t fun. And since this aaaaaarggghhh Zoom-Bug came up to this Game i`m frustrated and full of hate. Invisible Bug doesn`t makes me this kind of a frustrated Player than this s... Bug. I`m happy when there is one day where i can play without that Bug. But nearly every time it happens. And especially in clan wars this sucks. It is a real game killer. I mean come on if you spawn in nearly every spawn you have this bug when it happend it really kills the game and the Player. It`s a no go and a shame for this great game which is getting s... cause of this bug for me as player.

By all respect i`ve got to Tripwire but these kind of bugs that are now in the game i would say it looks like a late Betaversion. And i can`t understand why developers did not recognized it. Since the 24. September 2014, the update weher the tanks arrived this Zoom-Bug is present. They had the chance to fix it within the last update but they didn`t and i can`t understand why they didn`t fixed it. Yes i read Zetsumei can`t reproduce this but it happend what i was talking about here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=98387&page=5
I was aware of new patches which would bring new bugs into the game and Mr. Gibson told me that he think that this game has been more polished when ever. It was, but now it isn`t. More than writing here into the bug thread i can`t do. Tripwire you patched it to it`s death. I know it is your game it not mine. You can do with your game what you would like to, but hey why? I hate this Bug it kills the game and the Player.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Seems like i have good news now to this kind of bug.
About two Months ago a saw an advertisement about a new Supertool which is called "System Mechanic Pro" which does cleaning the Registry, finding Junk Files, repairing broken Shortcuts, align misaligned files on the HDD and stuff like this. So for me as german i first did not have trusted this Supertool which seems to be a Big Deal in the USA. But i started to wonder about this awesome Programm.
When this problem was not related to a Hardwardriver Problem i think that tool fixed this Issue. I had broken Shortcuts as well as "WMI Conflicts" called issues.
I can say now that i did not had this zoom Bug again since around 1,5 months i`m using this Programm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0