• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Instant CTD when switching to a custom map.

501stAirborne

Jul 8, 2008
Alright so on a whim I decided to check out some custom maps on the TWI's crucible server. At first it was going smooth when the map ended and the next map was chosen it loaded it up. Then about 2 maps in when I chose the next map not only did RO2 crash but the entirety of steam crashed with it instantly. No error message, no program has stopped responding box, nothing. I thought hmm maybe it's because I was the only one in there at the time. I rejoined on the map that was chosen as it seems the server was fine and after that the same things happened but there were 5 other people on the server with me this time. Sorry if this has been reported before and I would upload the crash dump file but it didn't generate one. I honestly have no idea what that is. I should also mention the maps I chose/were chosen I did not have downloaded.