• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Fix] Map crashes fixed.

Lavalampdrinker

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
As few may know, I am the guy whom game crashed on every map except Apartments, Grainelevator, Spartanovka and Butovo (custom map). I have had this problem since the first patch and had recently given up on the game, waiting for a new patch (the problem persisted in the current beta).

For reasons of destiny, yesterday I did some updates and played with my computer settings a bit. I randomly decided to launch RO2 and when pavlov

Last edited:
Thanks for coming back and posting your results. I recall multiple posts from you regarding struggling to run the game. This should definitely benefit other people with similar problems.

Can you mention once again whether you are running 32bit or 64bit Win7? Also, can you isolate which change exactly fixed your issue? I wouldn't recommend downgrading the drivers to test, but can you turn off the '3gb switch' to see if that is what fixed the issue for you? It would be great to know the cause for this problem (you know, for science :p)

Upvote 0
You have to start cmd with administrator rights and type bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072 . The you have to restart.

I went to cmd and typed "administrator rights" and it didn't work.

It's not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

how do I start cmd with administrator rights?

When I just type this: "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072" it says "An unknown command was specified."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
just copy and paste whats the guy types in the first post into the command thing for this to work (you have to use right click past as alt V doesnt work)

just recently started crashing since i gotta new gfx card sent all the reports this seems to have fixed it gonna need to do more testing to be sure tho :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As few may know, I am the guy whom game crashed on every map except Apartments, Grainelevator, Spartanovka and Butovo (custom map). I have had this problem since the first patch and had recently given up on the game, waiting for a new patch (the problem persisted in the current beta).

For reasons of destiny, yesterday I did some updates and played with my computer settings a bit. I randomly decided to launch RO2 and when pavlov

Upvote 0