• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which ini. settings control bloom and grain?

Fisher

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
Crawley, England
I want to find what ini. setting controls the strength of bloom and the amount of grain.

I only ask because I find the bloom to be too overpowering when on, but looks odd off. So, I'd like to tweak the value to find a mid-way point.

Also, I like the washed out colour scheme of war film, but i don't like the grain. I would like to tweak that as well.

I want to find what ini. setting controls the strength of bloom and the amount of grain.

ROEngine.INI

[SystemSettings]

That will get you the closest you can get to modifying any settings. What you are requesting, however, would require a mutator to override the Post Process settings that we set. We didn't provide for a means to tweak each value within a post process independently.

Upvote 0
ROEngine.INI

[SystemSettings]

That will get you the closest you can get to modifying any settings. What you are requesting, however, would require a mutator to override the Post Process settings that we set. We didn't provide for a means to tweak each value within a post process independently.

There actually is a setting in the ini file that controls the grain of warmovie. I can't check it now atm, you should search for 'grain' or something.

Upvote 0