• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Aquiring Rising Storm

Pvt.Kek

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2016
Hey y'all!

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum for this question, if so I wholeheartedly accept any moderation done upon it!

So, I bought Red Orchestra 2 as a boxed copy back when it was first getting released, or some months after, so no "free" Rising Storm for me, ok!
Been playing a lot more these days, but without access to the Rising Storm content, besides rifleman with a bolt action. Boo, I want that Garand fun. So the only version avaliable right now on Steam seems to be Heroes of Stalingrad + Rising Storm, and if I try and buy it I get this message:

"If purchasing for yourself, you will not receive an extra copy of:
  • Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm

So, does this mean I can't get Rising Storm for my Steam Account or that I will pay for both HotO and Rising Storm, while still getting Rising Storm?

Cheers in advance.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/DOqO9"><a href="//imgur.com/DOqO9"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>