• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server How to get around the unlock system?

tonicer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2012
Hi i want to host a server for me and some friends to play on.

But we don't like the unlock system.

What server setting disables it to that extend that we have instant access to all unlocks? Maybe a mutator?

We all paid for the game so imho we should get everything the game has to offer.

Thanks for reading this.

Maybe with the ACTION ROLES class override in the gameplay webadmin menu? switch server to CUSTOM realism in SETTINGS/GAME/PLAYSTYLE, and then go to GAMEPLAY menu,and you can edit Clan Match and Gameplay verride option, find Role Override Mode / Default Roles - Action Roles - Classic Roles ... try the ACTION ROLES override, and switch map after saving settings... maybe it will work.

Or go to action mode, then switch to custom and disable CASUAL WEAPON FONCTIONALITY in the Gameplay Override menu.

I don't really know actually, I think Action mode has all unlock but not sure I never play this mode.

EDIT: I tested and did not find a good setting to achieve a full unlocked weapon setup..
Maybe you will have to do like all other players: play to level up this stupid leveling system.

Last edited:
Upvote 0