• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Roentry

?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True?

If that is your commandline, then that's also where your problem is. There must be a map name in front of it. For example:
Code:
TE-Spartinivka?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True?

If there isn't, then RO2 will fall back to the default map which is ROEntry.

Edit:
Not really sure if that question mark at the end of your command line would hurt, but it shouldn't be there and might confuse the RO2 endine. Best to remove it. Thus:
Code:
TE-Spartinivka?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If that is your commandline, then that's also where your problem is. There must be a map name in front of it. For example:
Code:
TE-Spartinivka?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True?
If there isn't, then RO2 will fall back to the default map which is ROEntry.

Edit:
Not really sure if that question mark at the end of your command line would hurt, but it shouldn't be there and might confuse the RO2 endine. Best to remove it. Thus:
Code:
TE-Spartinivka?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True

Properly SPELLED map names help immensely.

TE-Spartinivka = TE-Spartanovka

A misspelled map name will cause what you are seeing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ahh yes sorry my command line is

Code:
FF-Station?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True[COLOR="Yellow"][B]?[/B][/COLOR]

I do run a FF server only,our server is constantly full,so after 5 days or so,it hits ROEntry.

very strange indeed

Try it without that last question mark.

--SNIP--
Code:
FF-Station?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True

Edit:
Never mind. You said every five days or so. If that question mark would hurt, then it would already heard directly after server start-up.

Can you attach the servers log file (not the dmp file) the next time the ROEntry hits in? The log file always contains the map URL when the server is about to load a map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ahh yes sorry my command line is

Code:
FF-Station?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True?

I do run a FF server only,our server is constantly full,so after 5 days or so,it hits ROEntry.

very strange indeed

How often do your reboot your server?

No harm in setting the server to auto restart during a period when there are no players on.

Upvote 0
What is your map rotation if you are running FF only?
As not every map supports FF mode.

This is our FF mapcycle ,We dont use any othermaps as its not compatible with FF mode

Code:
FF-Apartments?RoundLimit=2
FF-Barracks?RoundLimit=2
FF-GrainElevator?RoundLimit=2
FF-MamayevKurgan?RoundLimit=2
FF-Stalingradkessel_MCP?RoundLimit=2
FF-Station?RoundLimit=2
How often do your reboot your server?

No harm in setting the server to auto restart during a period when there are no players on.

Ive always had my server to reboot at certain times,so it does get rebooted now and again,If the server is empty.

Try it without that last question mark.

Edit:
Never mind. You said every five days or so. If that question mark would hurt, then it would already heard directly after server start-up.

Can you attach the servers log file (not the dmp file) the next time the ROEntry hits in? The log file always contains the map URL when the server is about to load a map.

Ive attached my server.log txt file.One of my Head admins found something in the logs
Code:
[0005.30] Log: Executing Class Engine.ServerCommandlet
[0005.30] Log: Initializing Game Engine...
[0005.32] Log: Looking for DLC...
[0005.34] Log: Steamworks is unavailable
[0005.35] Log: LoadMap: ROEntry?Name=Player?Team=255?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True?
[0005.36] Log: Game class is 'ROGameInfo'
[0005.36] Log: Paths were last successfully
Does this mean if it fails to get DLC from steamworks it resets to ROEntry?.

Pastebin link to my server log

http://pastebin.com/zL9e4bYP

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your server will never get DLC from Steamworks..

I see this line in your server log:

Code:
Init: Command line: SERVER ?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True? -seekfreeloadingserver CD-Apartments15?minplayers=16?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True -multihome=74.91.126.159 -port 7777 -log=server.log

Your command line has the server starting with CD-Apartments15

For one, there is a typo (the "15" should not be there).
And second, FYI, were it not a typo it would be starting up with a countdown map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your server will never get DLC from Steamworks..

I see this line in your server log:

Code:
Init: Command line: SERVER ?minplayers=35?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True? -seekfreeloadingserver CD-Apartments15?minplayers=16?maxplayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True -multihome=74.91.126.159 -port 7777 -log=server.log
Your command line has the server starting with CD-Apartments15

For one, there is a typo (the "15" should not be there).
And second, FYI, were it not a typo it would be starting up with a countdown map.

what would you`re recomended command line be to keep it as a firefight map with 35 bots

Upvote 0
This should work:

Code:
FF-Apartments?minplayers=35MaxPlayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True -seekfreeloadingserver -multihome=74.91.126.159 -port 7777 -log=server.log

Ok i use to use
Code:
FF-Apartments?minplayers=35MaxPlayers=64?EnableWebAdmin=True
But i never use to add this line at the end of my command line
Code:
-multihome=74.91.126.159 -port 7777
will that make difference adding that line at the end?

Upvote 0