• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server September 20th - Servers Showing As Ranked But Not Getting Stats?

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
We just discovered some corruption in our server whitelisting system that had some servers still showing up as ranked when they weren't actually added to the ranked system. This was just fixed, and after a map change or restart servers that weren't in the list will drop off the ranked list.

So what I am looking for now is anyone who has a server that AFTER a map change starting at 3pm EST September 20th has a server that shows as ranked but after a full round of play players don't gain any stats. If you have that issue, please report it in this thread.

DO NOT report the issue if you had the problem before 3pm EST September 20th. Also, this is not a debate or discussion thread. I'll delete any post that isn't a post to let us know someone that is still having the issue.

Update: I'm restarting this thread as we found another issue that was corrupting the ranked server list. We just fixed that issue, so I updated the times listed above.

Server does not work ranked higher

Server does not work ranked higher

My server is in the page rank serves as ranked higher but not server.
My IP: 177.195.119.220/32

[0016.01] WebAdmin: Starting Red Orchestra 2 WebAdmin...
[0016.01] WebAdmin: Creating IWebAdminAuth instance from: BasicWebAdminAuth
[0016.01] WebAdmin: BasicWebAdminAuth does not support hash algorithm sha1
[0016.01] WebAdmin: Creating ISessionHandler instance from: SessionHandler
[0016.01] WebAdmin: Updating news...
[0016.01] WebAdmin: No OnlineNewsInterface; news desk is unavailable
[0019.43] OfficialGameServer: Initializing game server ranking
[0019.53] WebAdmin: Creating team chat proxies
[0020.64] OfficialGameServer: Making Unranked: IP is not white listed (-1312589860)
[0020.64] OfficialGameServer: Removing ranked status: IS_RANKED_UPDATE returning FALSE

Please help me!!!:)

Upvote 0
Apologies or adding to an old thread, but it precisely addresses the issue Im seeing.

Server: ISDG Australia
IP Address: 203.36.24.82 / 32 :7777
Ranked: Yes

Users gain stats in round, but doesnt update the master Tripwire servers.

As mentioned in the threads, I believe you guys have an ACL applied/whitelist for player updates from servers. Im in the "ranked server" CIDR List (thanks!), but looks like the ACL allowing stats to be sent to Tripwire hasn't been updated.

Cheers.

- JM40.

Upvote 0