• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I currently host an unranked server on the ip:

my subnet mask is 255.255.255.0 which means my CIDR notation is /24

right?

so when I apply, my ip address should be 86.2.52.68/24 but when I hit submit it says that it isn't a valid ip address and CIDR combination. Please help?
If it's just one server, it should be /32. The /24 mask implies you want to add the entire subnet. Which would be something like 253 servers.

On a related note, are any servers being added over the weekend? Would be extremely appreciated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Server Rank

Server Rank

We changed the adress ip of our server.

I need to update the ranked

steamID
STEAM_0:1:82301664

steamID64

customURL
GMUServer

old address 200.98.148.170/32
new address 177.54.147.16/24

It'd be very important for the brazilian community.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello.

I have just noticed that recently over the past week, my server keeps coming up as Unranked?

I have always had it Ranked for many years now and it is strange that this is occurring?

Here is the IP: 103.18.207.201:7777

I have also contacted my hosting Company about this and I certainly hope that this can be fixed?

Kind Regards
Aggamemnon

Upvote 0
Form Re-Submitted

Form Re-Submitted

I have re-submitted the form even though I cannot understand why I should have to have done this? I have had my RO2 Server for nearly 5 years now and have really only had to re-submit it once if I can recall? It has had it's IP changed about 3 times before this due to these Hosting companies just swapping Data Centers when they want.

Oh well.. I will wait and see how long it will take to have it Ranked again then.

Upvote 0
Because you do not give any information regarding your previous informations (you want to update your information but who are you?), and everybody have to give full name, clan informations, and all that kind of stuff, I do no understand why anyone can come here and have its server ranked by giving its IP with the wrong notation by the way :D

Going to the form will be the most simple to me instead of having a ping pong game to finally have all information for TWI to look at.

Upvote 0
I have given the correct IP notification in the Form, even though I had to do it online with a converter of some sort. I received an email back saying that the information had been received. I have received that email 2 days ago, however the server is still coming up as Unranked? :(

So I guess that I shall have to wait awhile before this comes through, because the message said that they would process the application as soon as possible. Perhaps I should start another server with another Hosting Company and get them to sign a Document I have had written Legally, where they must agree never to change a server IP?

Upvote 0
This is so weird? My server has been Ranked for 6 days now and was still running Ranked last night, but when I checked it today it came up as Un-Ranked again.

I have contacted my Hosting Company about this and really think that this has occurred because of what they may have done to their Firewall? I have only had this issue come up before when the Hosting company has had issues with their Network, which they are having at the moment. However when I reported this to them, they said " We have not even logged into anything to do with gaming, no changes have been made so this is not on our end in regards to your RO2 ". Now I have not touched anything in the Server due to the fact that I cannot access the TCAdmin anymore because of their Network issues, so their reply is Hypocritical.

I will now be looking at getting my server Transferred to another Hosting Company so that I can have it running fine again. :)

I know that I will have to get it Re-Registered again due to the IP change, however I would rather have a more reliable Hosting Company than this one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.