• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server How to setup more than one admin for webadmin

Bump. Sorry but this is urgent for me.

make sure the server is closed down before uploading the config file

Where is the "startup bat" file located, in root of the server?

I am with Killer Creation and do not see it via FTP.

If you're hosted by a GSP then you can generally skip that step.

Upvote 0
did all that and yet when i then open the web admin
under webadmin the administrator tab still doesnt appear so i cant add additional webadmins

also is there a way to create in game admins, ie the y log in on joining the server

cos i have announce admin when joining but when i joint he server it doesnt mention an admin joining etc

Upvote 0
also is there a way to create in game admins, ie the y log in on joining the server

cos i have announce admin when joining but when i joint he server it doesnt mention an admin joining etc

Yes you can use the Server Ex Mutator to configure an Auto sign in. You can add Admins like you want to have. If you dont have enabled: Admin Silent Login in the WebAdmin everybody should see that an Admin is logging in. I would prefer to install this Mutator cause you can also enable to all your Teammates or only the Admin that they can see all Teamkills that happend and more. Especially if want to have scrims one day is this Mutator a must have.

There is a Text Message then that looks like: 44.Paulchen Panzer has logged in as a Server Administrator when you join the Server with an Auto sign in configured in the ServerEx.

Shut down the Server and delete the RoMultiAdmin.ini first and then do all things step by step again: Editing RO2Server.bat, ROWeb, ROWebAdmin and after Servers first launch dont edit the new ROMultiAdmin.ini. Try this please.

Last edited:
Upvote 0