• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server How to setup more than one admin for webadmin

I have got multiple admin logins to work and all but mine are set to Deny, Allow.

I then added the patterns into Allow Patterns for the areas I wanted them to see. After restarting the server, I log in as those admins to test what they can see, and they can all still see everything :confused:

EDIT: Oooh, it seems even though they are Deny by default, you STILL have to add the patterns into deny patterns that you dont want them to see......they says to me that the Acces Order does not work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have got multiple admin logins to work and all but mine are set to Deny, Allow.

I then added the patterns into Allow Patterns for the areas I wanted them to see. After restarting the server, I log in as those admins to test what they can see, and they can all still see everything :confused:

EDIT: Oooh, it seems even though they are Deny by default, you STILL have to add the patterns into deny patterns that you dont want them to see......they says to me that the Acces Order does not work.

With the radio button Deny/Allow checked, just put /* in the Deny box and then add only the permissions you want them to have into the Allow box.

Upvote 0
With the radio button Deny/Allow checked, just put /* in the Deny box and then add only the permissions you want them to have into the Allow box.

That doesn't work properly though, when I do that, the player page, where kick/ban/etc is performed's little drop down container that has the admin options isn't populated

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This multi admin doesn't work for me.

I do not have access to the batfile HOWEVER my server already has the ROMultiAdmin.ini file.

So I followed all the steps (skipping the first bat file change step). But I'm still only able to login with my regular admin password on the web interface, and there is no new menu option. The Admin/Admin combination doesn't work, only my regular admin credentials.

Upvote 0
Hi.

I set up the adminsystem for one server, and it works perfectly.

When i tried to set it up for another server, it doesn't work.
The page comes, and i can login using the Admin user, but it wont allow me to create more users.
I tried putting AuthenticationClass=WebAdmin.MultiWebAdminAuth, but when i restart and try, it only shows "AuthenticationClass=", its blank.
I tried deleting the file, and hoping it would generate a new one, but it doesn't seem to. Anyone experienced the same problem?

Upvote 0
Hi.

I set up the adminsystem for one server, and it works perfectly.

When i tried to set it up for another server, it doesn't work.
The page comes, and i can login using the Admin user, but it wont allow me to create more users.
I tried putting AuthenticationClass=WebAdmin.MultiWebAdminAuth, but when i restart and try, it only shows "AuthenticationClass=", its blank.
I tried deleting the file, and hoping it would generate a new one, but it doesn't seem to. Anyone experienced the same problem?

Bump. Sorry but this is urgent for me.

Upvote 0
I have my public server setup as we want it with multiadmin, but I cant for the life of me get my private server to login via webadmin.

Have tried single admin use, multi admin, the lot. Re-installed the server as well.

It just will not log in - just keeps saying "Invalid credentials."

I am at a total loss :confused:
The username is also case sensitive, that's where I went in the wrong before. The multi admin user is Admin (with capital A). Just a thought

Upvote 0