• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Adding Maps to territories in Campaign

FC_2ND[MRB]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2014
Rising Storm Pacific Campaign
In the web admin page under campaign settings, Each territory has 1 or 2 maps. By default.
Is there a limit to how many maps can be placed in each territory .
In the Current list there a couple maps not being used.
I see that I can drag maps from the list into each territories list, once I do this and save the settings is there any other requirements that must be done such as editing any of the server's files.

To answer my own question, in case any one else may be curious. You can copy and paste maps from your current map list into the territory section under the name of each map. This is done in basic edit mode, while in the web admin dashboard. Once you have done this and save the settings the new maps will be available. You may however need to shut down and restart your server.

Upvote 0
You can just drag them in. Also you can include RO2 maps into a RS campaign.
I did it once on Aussie / NZ to try to balance out cases where there was an impossible attack because of weapon balance / map design.

People went nuts because they could accept playing German Axis and stomping the Russians and then having to play Japanese Axis and getting the butts fried by flamers.

No complaints from Allied player. Interesting.

It would be great to have a third campaign map option that was worldly and allowed all factions.

Upvote 0