• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Automatically Add Bots

Sorry i meant the RO2Server.bat

Is your Server rented from a hosting company? Or is it running at your home on your own device? In both cases you should have acces per FTP to your Server.

When your Server is rented from a company you could ask them to give you acces to FTP, then you can look with a FTP-Programm like FileZilla on the HDD of your Server and you can edit files there, upload some and so on. It`s important i would say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry i meant the RO2Server.bat

Is your Server rented from a hosting company? Or is it running at your home on your own device? In both cases you should have acces per FTP to your Server.

When your Server is rented from a company you could ask them to give you acces to FTP, then you can look with a FTP-Programm like FileZilla on the HDD of your Server and you can edit files there, upload some and so on. It`s important i would say.

i ha ve ftp access, but i cant modify RO2Server.bat

Upvote 0
Usually you can edit it with the editor in Windows and choose "Any files" as target. But i heard that editing the .bat is not working with a result on every end.

So leave the .bat as it is now and use minplayers=xx?maxplayers=xx? command in the changemap URL or pls install the ServerEX. With ServerEx you can easily set a specific Number of Bots to your Server and you can change the count everytime you want. The change will be done when a new map is loaded and will stay until you change it. There is no need to use the "minplayers=xx?maxplayers=xx?" anymore after installing ServerEx. You can even add yourself as Admin with an Autosignin so that you don`t need to login per Ingameconsole manually in each round of a map. You can even see Teamkills and you can pause the game when you`ve been logged in automatically. It is also good for clan wars cause there is an enhanced Lobby feature and a feature for turning off the mounted MG`s which are not used in clanwars.

If you want to use ServerEX and need a bit help call me per Steam i can help you as good my english is.

Here is the Link to the Mutator:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=84401

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Usually you can edit it with the editor in Windows and choose "Any files" as target. But i heard that editing the .bat is not working with a result on every end.

So leave the .bat as it is now and use minplayers=xx?maxplayers=xx? command in the changemap URL or pls install the ServerEX. With ServerEx you can easily set a specific Number of Bots to your Server and you can change the count everytime you want. The change will be done when a new map is loaded and will stay until you change it. There is no need to use the "minplayers=xx?maxplayers=xx?" anymore after installing ServerEx. You can even add yourself as Admin with an Autosignin so that you don`t need to login per Ingameconsole manually in each round of a map. You can even see Teamkills and you can pause the game when you`ve been logged in automatically. It is also good for clan wars cause there is an enhanced Lobby feature and a feature for turning off the mounted MG`s which are not used in clanwars.

If you want to use ServerEX and need a bit help call me per Steam i can help you as good my english is.

Here is the Link to the Mutator:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=84401

opk thanks you.

when i download mutator (ROgame fodler) and i extract geave me errors

Upvote 0