• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server some player kicked automatically by "Invalid Packet"

Yes Ducky exactly. But ongoing was that we started on Commissars House and after around 10 seconds one Player had a Disconnect cause of an invalid Packet. Then i paused immediatly and then two other Players disconnected with an invalid Packet. But before that, we had this often without a paused game and these Players weren`t able to rejoin the match until the map wasn`t restarted or the punkbuster was disabled. But in the last weeks it doesn`t occured so often than before after the last big Patch with Vehicles.

I told our members to verify their Local Files with steam and updating/reinstall Punkbuster. One of these two things seems to fix this issue. Where could this Problem be related to? Punkbuster or Local Game files or ServerEX or all together?

Is there a trick to prevent for TS3 recording during a pause? Sometimes after a pause we hear our TS3 which was recorded during the pause and sometimes the record from the TS3 of our opponents. It`s a bit annoying especially when you hear Knochensack making jokes about the enemy team. Sorry Guys he is what he is. I can`t change him anymore he`s only 24. Forgive him. :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
During a Clanwar: F3 -> adminrestartmap (after that the "invalid" guys can connect again. We had this yesterday and it works without trouble)

It`s better than "disabling Punkbuster" what would be the second solution.

I havn`t tried other solutions and these are the only ones i know.

i don't use PB ON SERVER... THAN... there is no solution?? :(

Upvote 0