• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Help! RO2 Server stuck in LAN

Wrayz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 10, 2014
Hey guys, I recently created a Red Orchestra 2 server via SteamCmd and managed to configure it and all that but it seems to be stuck in LAN, I can see it in my LAN tab in the server browser but not in any of the online browsers. I'm able to join but neither of my friends can. I would really appreciate some help to try and get my server to be online. I'm sorry if this issue was already posted, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere and if it has been resolved, can you post a link? Cheers everyone!

Basic questions:

You do have static public ip on your server, right?

Can someone outside LAN ping that successfully? Pls note that ping response must be enabled on server.

Check what ip your server got, if the case is such that your server MAC gets ip (even if static public) from ISP. This thing might vary, depending on ISP.

Check that no NAT is configured inside your router/firewall. Well, you could use NAT too, but I assume you don't want to.

Upvote 0