• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Island Assault content pack for Rising Storm/RO2

Notified QA.

This is a thing too:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/595890026073273349/5734560262EEF162F1D67C27DACA4D087D392BF5/

33vs.jpg

Upvote 0
Just 2 questions:

Where's everybody?! There are "only" 700 players online right now...

Where are the Classic servers?! There are only 3 servers running Classic mode right now and they are empty :(
it's after midnight here. worse on the east coast and the u.k. is getting up and going to work. not sure why you think this would be a great time for max players.

Upvote 0
Just 2 questions:

Where's everybody?! There are "only" 700 players online right now...

Where are the Classic servers?! There are only 3 servers running Classic mode right now and they are empty :(
it's after midnight here. worse on the east coast and the u.k. is getting up and going to work. not sure why you think this would be a great time for max players.

Yep, that's the downside of such a low population. I wish we didn't need to be keeping track of time zones.

I'm still worried about the lack of Classic servers though...

Upvote 0
Wow didn't think that we get the patch so soon! Very nice!

Sorry, Hanto is too short.

If the map was too lopsided for the Japanese, you should have just moved their spawns back a bit or moved the American spawns up.

I haven't tried it yet but as I read changelog I had that fear. I think the time limit was already short enough for the Japanese even if the Americans were not so good in defending. :/

But with the campaign mode and the reversed attacking/defending team we will see if the Americans have a problem with the time limit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I haven't tried it yet but as I read changelog I had that fear. I think the time limit was already short enough for the Japanese even if the Americans were not so good in defending. :/

But with the campaign mode and the reversed attacking/defending team we will see if the Americans have a problem with the time limit.

Yeah, my point wasn't exactly that I thought the Japanese didn't have enough time to potentially win, just that the map time is too short period. How can you enjoy a map that seems to be over moments after it starts? :D

As a side note, I don't think I encountered a single "Cannot Prone Here" last night. That felt good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for Classic Mode Refinements and Official Release of Multiplayer Campaign. I was waiting for the former, but I also like the latter (was playing for hours on this in previous Classic Mode). I am right now downloading the update and will get back to the game (I shelved it when Classic mode was out and Realism was not to my liking).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow didn't think that we get the patch so soon! Very nice!

Taking more time away from already time starved maps is not an acceptable form of balancing. If your an attacker and get stuck at the first couple objectives a bit too long you might as well just completely give up ...you've already lost. You won't have time to cap the rest of the map....

Who wants to lose a match because your not capping points at a COD pace?

It cheapens the game experience IMO.

Last edited:
Upvote 0