• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Released - Release Trailer!

Today, Tripwire Interactive and the Rising Storm Team are delighted to announce the release of Rising Storm, the next game in the award-winning Red Orchestra franchise. Rising Storm is a complete new multi-player game, focusing on the fighting in the Pacific Theater of WWII, with the US Army and Marine Corps taking on the Imperial Japanese Army. To celebrate the launch we've put together an amazing new launch trailer for the game (Click HERE for 1080P version on Vimeo), so be sure to check that out as well!

On top of the basic features, there is Tripwire Interactive's support for the customer: apart from an ongoing 25% discount for all those who already own RO2, there are update packs already in the works, which will add more free content to your games!

RO 2 RS. Came with the deluxe edition

RO 2 RS. Came with the deluxe edition

Hallo everyone.
I bought red orchestra 2 deluxe edition when the game was first announced as an act of contribution to the overall effort of the team for this game and of course because it seemed rather interesting. Buy pre-ordering RO 2 deluxe edition I had some benefits, like instant access to mp 42 assault rifle as well as an semi-auto german rifle. However, the deluxe edition also promised free access to the expansion that was planned to be released later ( referring of course to rising storm), which unfortunately I do not seem to have gained full access to. So, what is going on?

Upvote 0