• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm (and SDK) Preload Available!

With Rising Storm releasing tomorrow (Thursday, May 30, 2013) the game is now available for all those who have pre-purchased (as well as all those who currently own just RO2) to pre-load. This will allow you to download the game early and start playing as soon as servers update with the released version of the game tomorrow. The SDK will also be available for pre-load the same way, which is:

1. Right-click on your current "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad" install (or RO2 SDK install) in your Steam library.
  2. Select "Properties" - "Betas" tab.
  3. Use the "Select the Beta..." dropdown box - select "Preload"
  4. "Close" - and your current RO2 (or SDK) install will update with the new Rising Storm content.
Please note - we will be closing down the beta a few hours before the release of Rising Storm tomorrow.

Good luck, have fun, see you on the battlefield!

seems to be the right point to bring this up again; i posted it somewhere in the preorder-thread already but it kinda got buried in there...

i preordered rising storm and successfully received the beta, but according to some posts i read, there should be a "rising storm" entry in the dlc tab of the RO2 properties, which is not the case for me.
should i worry about this or did i just misunderstand something?

Upvote 0
There's a box for access code that it wont let me leave blank when I try this. Maybe you guys could be more specific as I even tried to see if it was based off my RS beta key but there's no way to view that without a "check CD key" option on the RS Beta.

Do NOT do this over Rising Storm beta. This has to be done over Red Orchestra 2.

Upvote 0