• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

Tripwire Interactive and the Rising Storm Team are delighted to announce the start of the pre-purchase period for Rising Storm, the next game in the award-winning Red Orchestra franchise. Rising Storm focuses on the island-hopping campaigns in the Pacific Theater of World War 2 and the brutal and intense combat between the US Army and Marine Corps forces and the Imperial Japanese Army. Naturally, there are benefits to pre-purchasing the game - a 15% discount and immediate access to the Rising Storm Beta! Head for the STEAM STORE PAGE!

• "Precision, authenticity and thick danger... making it so absurdly fun" - PC Gamer, May 2013
  • "a tactical, intense, harrowing multiplayer experience like none other." - OXCGN, May 2013
  • "very accessible realism" - Gamespot, April 2013

**EDIT**

IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR RISING STORM NOT TO SHOW UP IN YOUR STEAM LIBRARY AT THIS TIME.

Rising Storm is the option for those who want to purchase Rising Storm (and RS alone)
Rising Storm Digital Deluxe is for those who want to purchase Rising Storm with the DD additions
Digital Deluxe Upgrade is for those who ALREADY OWN RISING STORM and would like to add the DD additions.

I posted this in the other thread, but I figured that it is more appropriate here:

Steam is only giving me 25% off instead of 15% off, rather than having the two stack (so the cost is $14.99). I'm okay with that if that is the deal, but I would like a Tripwire representative to clear things up before I pre-order so that I don't pay more than I have to.

Upvote 0
HI there,

Please, i have a question.

For poeple that have the RO2 pre-purchase DDE and the In B4 reset achivement,
We should pre-purchase the :

Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe

or

Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe Upgrade

--
Please, when i say we should pre-purchase i mean it in order to get the better discount, and have all the features like these

Day 1 Unlock
2 Rising Storm soldier playable characters for Killing Floor
The Rising Storm and Red Orchestra 2 soundtracks.
AND all the upgrades for the RO2 Digital Deluxe Edition

And these discounts and specials:

Pre-purchasing Rising Storm (Base or DDE) will grant immediate access to the Rising Storm Beta (note that experience earned in the Beta will NOT carry over to the released version).
There will be a 15% discount off the pricing during the pre-purchase period
All existing RO2 owners get an additional 25% discount off Rising Storm (Base or DDE; does NOT apply to a later upgrade from Base RS to DDE)

Which one is the right option in the steam store page please.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hello ,

I have RO2 HOS deluxe edition
I see only %25 discount
Where is %25 + %15?

Kind Regards

I think something was wrong when they announced this :
There will be a 15% discount off the pricing during the pre-purchase period
All existing RO2 owners get an additional 25% discount off Rising Storm (Base or DDE; does NOT apply to a later upgrade from Base RS to DDE)

As what i see on Steam page is :
Pre-Purchase and receive access to the beta! Plus, save 15%, or 25% if you own Red Orchestra 2!

It's 15 % for pre purchase and 25% off if you already got RO2 apparently, not an additional 25%.

Upvote 0