• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

Correct. If you right click on RO 2 in Steam, and go to properties, DLC, you should now see the Rising Storm flag set.

When RS is released, both games will run out of the same executable.

When going into the DLC i see only RO2 Single player, no Rising Storm, tried to restart steam and no difference.

I had already the RS beta with the keys you gave few days ago

Upvote 0
Here's my situation (and probably of a few others):

I live in Germany and bought Red Orchestra 2 back when it was released from amazon.co.uk, so I have a international version of RO2 in my steamaccount.

If I now preorder Rising Storm from the Steam store will I get a (DE) version because I order with a german IP or will I get a internatiol version because my RO2 is international and RS technically counts as DLC (as said by Yoshiro)?

Unfortunately Steam doesn't show which version I'll get when I put RS in my cart...

Upvote 0

I live in Germany and bought Red Orchestra 2 back when it was released from amazon.co.uk, so I have a international version of RO2 in my steamaccount.

If I now preorder Rising Storm from the Steam store will I get a (DE) version because I order with a german IP or will I get a internatiol version because my RO2 is international and RS technically counts as DLC (as said by Yoshiro)?

Unfortunately Steam doesn't show which version I'll get when I put RS in my cart...

We know no more than you until somebody does it. But I would assume that buying Rising Storm on Steam would get you the German edition of both.

Upvote 0

steam shop shows the "DE" version for Germany if you continue the process of purchasing ..

Upvote 0