• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

MY MISTAKE A MOMENT AGO. In B4 Reset gets all the Day 1 unlocks for Rising Storm (4 weapons) PLUS a 2X multiplier on experience points earned during the first 2 weeks after release - NOT THE DDE.

See - even I get confused sometimes!

Fair enough! :) Would have purchased the DDE regardless. Thanks again for the great products and quickly sorting out the percentage deal with Valve.

Upvote 0
In the store page, whats the difference between:

Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe

Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe Upgrade

Please.

The DDE is what it says on the store, it includes all of those things.

The Digital Deluxe Upgrade is for if you only buy the standard edition, and want the DDE bonuses, so you would buy the upgrade (after buying the regular).

Upvote 0
Ok, so I have purchased RS regular edition and it's not showing up in the games folder. I presume that it will be integrated with RO2 once it is released? I was one of the lucky ones to get a beta key so I presume that I will still be able to play the beta up until release?

Correct. If you right click on RO 2 in Steam, and go to properties, DLC, you should now see the Rising Storm flag set.

When RS is released, both games will run out of the same executable.

Upvote 0