• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rising Storm is going to be available for pre-purchase very soon, via the Steam store page, with the Base version of the game at these prices: 19.99 USD/ 17.99 EUR/ 14.99 GBP/ 399 RUB.

You can also buy the Rising Storm Steam Digital Deluxe Edition, which adds the following extras:

• Day 1 Unlock of the US M12 Trench Shotgun, Japanese Type 99 LMG, Japanese Type 99 Sniper Rifle with 4X scope (level 2) and the US M1 Garand with bayonet (Level 2).
  • 2 Rising Storm soldier playable characters for Killing Floor - Ricky Vegas and Hayako Tanaka.
  • The Rising Storm and Red Orchestra 2 soundtracks.
  • AND all the upgrades for the RO2 Digital Deluxe Edition (4 day 1 unlock weapons, 2 playable RO2 characters in KF, and 2 RO2 hats in TF2)
The Steam DDE is priced at 29.99 USD/ 24.99 EUR/ 19.99 GBP/ 499 RUB.

Discounts and specials:

• Pre-purchasing Rising Storm (Base or DDE) will grant immediate access to the Rising Storm Beta (note that experience earned in the Beta will NOT carry over to the released version).
  • There will be a 15% discount off the pricing during the pre-purchase period
  • All existing RO2 owners get an additional 25% discount off Rising Storm (Base or DDE; does NOT apply to a later upgrade from Base RS to DDE)
And last, but by no means least, all those early purchasers of RO2 who earned the "In B4 Reset" Achievement will get all the Day 1 unlocks for Rising Storm (4 weapons) PLUS a 2X multiplier on experience points earned during the first 2 weeks after release.

See you on the battlefield!

Attachments

• KF_RS_BonusCharacters_V2.jpg
    KF_RS_BonusCharacters_V2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
Quick question, if you receive RS as a gift on Steam, it will integrate into HoS as planned, right? (e.g. notice the Inb4reset etc.)
That's a YES.

Wow, you really know how to create a loyal customer base - BUT where’s the TF2 hats this time, eh!? :D
We've created hats - as soon as they are up in the TF2 Workshop, we'll give you a link. And expect you all to go vote. A lot.

Upvote 0
So let me see if I understand correctly.

I have the InB4Reset "achievement" in HoS, therefore I'll still get the Day 1 weapons unlocks. Since I don't play KF or TF2, and I already have the HoS DDE, then there is no point for me to get the RS DDE at all.

So, $19.99 USD for the base edition, take 15% pre-purchase discount, then another 25% discount for owning HoS, I'll have to pay.. *maths*.. $12.74 USD, or at present exchange rate, $12.89 AUD.

Upvote 0
So let me see if I understand correctly.

I have the InB4Reset "achievement" in HoS, therefore I'll still get the Day 1 weapons unlocks. Since I don't play KF or TF2, and I already have the HoS DDE, then there is no point for me to get the RS DDE at all.

So, $19.99 USD for the base edition, take 15% pre-purchase discount, then another 25% discount for owning HoS, I'll have to pay.. *maths*.. $12.74 USD, or at present exchange rate, $12.89 AUD.

Something very much like that (I'm not sure on exact AUD pricing).

Upvote 0
And last, but by no means least, all those early purchasers of RO2 who earned the "In B4 Reset" Achievement will get all the Day 1 unlocks for Rising Storm (4 weapons) PLUS a 2X multiplier on experience points earned during the first 2 weeks after release.

is this the only thing we get for in b4 reset players?
if so then it's quite unfair to the people who can't afford or not buying rising storm.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.