• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

Status
Not open for further replies.
44817-SOON-polar-bear-gif-Jcdo.gif

Upvote 0
Quick question regarding the 'German' Edition for RS, since I'm pretty sure you guys had to do the same thing you did with RO2:HoS (the gore).

Will I only be able to enjoy the game in its full glory when I let someone outside of Germany gift it to me or is this 'Add-On' stuff handled differently?

Greetings from Germany and thanks in advance.

:IS2:

PS/Edit:

When I play the Beta the settings are fully unlocked, just like my RO2 copy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Discounts and specials:

• There will be a 15% discount off the pricing during the pre-purchase period
  • All existing RO2 owners get an additional 25% discount off Rising Storm (Base or DDE; does NOT apply to a later upgrade from Base RS to DDE)

I just checked Steam and saw that its now available for pre-purchase BUT there is a problem. My discount is showing only -25% off (I own a copy of RO2) with the end price being 18.74€ for the DDE. I thought we were supposed to get a bigger discount than that? I was thinking about buying it already but now I'm confused about the pricing. Here is a quote from the Steam Store:

Pre-Purchase and receive access to the beta! Plus, save 15%, or 25% if you own Red Orchestra 2!

P.S. Also it is showing the DDE upgrade with -25% too unlike in the first post mentioned by [TW]Wilsonam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There will be a 15% discount off the pricing during the pre-purchase period...All existing RO2 owners get an additional 25% discount off Rising Storm

Steam is only giving me 25% off instead of 15% off, rather than having the two stack (so the cost is $14.99). I'm okay with that if that is the deal, but I would like a Tripwire representative to clear things up before I pre-order so that I don't pay more than I have to.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.