• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm pre-purchase very soon - pricing info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who dont own rs but have ro2 already will they be able to play but with limitations?
For example you can only play as rifleman etc.

For those that purchase RS and do not own RO 2, they will not have access to the single player. The RO 2 multiplayer is part of the Rising Storm purchase.

For those with RO 2, it is as you described.

Upvote 0
Those who dont own rs but have ro2 already will they be able to play but with limitations?
For example you can only play as rifleman etc.

For those that purchase RS and do not own RO 2, they will not have access to the single player. The RO 2 multiplayer is part of the Rising Storm purchase.

For those with RO 2, it is as you described.

Wasn't quite aware that you actually could do that. What kind of limitations are there by doing so?

Upvote 0
DDE for the soundtrack, I'm not fan of having unlocked stuff on day one with special editions but since i have inb4reset i will get those weapons too, bought the Humble pack recently just to have the RO2 soundtrack in flac format, hope you guys also release RS one in flac and not only in mp3.

Thanks for the very good deal guys, good to see a company standing still not trying to steal them customers and first wanting to see them games being played and enjoyed, very rare nowadays. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Quick question:

For existing RO2 owners, how long does the additional 25% discount last? Is it permanent?

I'm a little short on money and not 100% sure if i can afford to buy RS even with the discounts right now. So for example after months of release does it still apply? Thanks

I'm pretty sure it's a permanent discount. You'll just miss out on the additional 15% off if you don't preorder. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.