• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are people who have supported RO since the mod being invited or do we have to battle for these keys on websites? I've owned RO since it was a mod, then standalone, then beta RO2 etc etc. I don't mean to sound harsh or rude or anything but shouldn't the fans who have supported you guys from the beginning get invites via steam or something?

Upvote 0
are people who have supported RO since the mod being invited or do we have to battle for these keys on websites? I've owned RO since it was a mod, then standalone, then beta RO2 etc etc. I don't mean to sound harsh or rude or anything but shouldn't the fans who have supported you guys from the beginning get invites via steam or something?
i understand where you come from have also supported this game since Ro1
i recently spended 2200$ for an all new pc because my old one struggle with Ro2 i too think the loyal ppl should get
its all about showing loyalty back to the fans that have been loyal;)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Fantastic News. Ive been a rabid supporter since RO1 and have loved every part of the Red Orchestra games. I'm glad TWI is engaged with its community and is taking an active role and bringing funding to a community supported mod. Keep up the great work guys! Rising Storm sounds like it will be great!

Upvote 0

I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to get a key.

Plus really, you're gonna buy it anyways if you are a long-time fan... and Summer isn't that far away.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So i'm probably going to sound like an idiot, but how exactly will we be getting the invites? will the websites just post something about it, or will I need to do something else?

who do I have to seduce to get a key?

I think it will be first come first serve kinda distribution: register, click a button and get a key.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.