• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm - Live Broadcast via Gamespot!

Rising Storm is looking ridiculously good, the sounds, maps, ragdolls etc...

But with that said I noticed that when you shoot an enemy they fall nicely down and such which looks amazing, and I know that Rising Storms improvements are coming into RO2, so if you guys fixed the ragdolls after death does that mean no more shooting someone and him flying away?, just them collapsing? because I'm ready to throw the wallet at the screen I just need to know :p

Nice work guys

Upvote 0
One thing I noticed and felt encouraged about were the players participating. It was refreshing to see the varied player "types" represented.

Hopefully, this broad mix of players has given the mod team and TW some pertinent and valid feedback from a variety of perspectives. More than that, I hope that all of the ideas, impressions and feedback given were thoughtfully considered. I'm certain they were and am looking forward to some great gameplay!

Looks great. Even the clueless seemed to stay engaged long enough to start having fun. That's definitely a plus :cool:

Upvote 0
anyone else keep getting tired about being kept in the dark with no information about the possible beta or release date?

its been so long since we got any information of any value
they just changed the Steam icon so they must have had some idea about release either for a Beta or full release..perhaps information about
will it come this month? what price point do we need to expect?
etc..

Upvote 0
anyone else keep getting tired about being kept in the dark with no information about the possible beta or release date?

its been so long since we got any information of any value
they just changed the Steam icon so they must have had some idea about release either for a Beta or full release..perhaps information about
will it come this month? what price point do we need to expect?
etc..
nope. not at all. it doesn't bother me in the slightest that they won't make the same mistake about the release date again.
it'll get released when it's ready and we'll all know then.

Upvote 0