• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire on making games moddable: GDC Interview with PC Gamer

I have to confess that the first time i saw the guy from PC Gamer on previous video about RS i said to myself " Damn, Harry Potter nerd guy is gonna ruin it " but in fact he goes into really good points in those interviews and reviews, didn't knew him before and judged him by his look too quickly :D
He's really good, i really liked the previous RS video, he asked some really good questions, it changes from some stupid game reviews we see sometimes ( more and more often sadly ).

Upvote 0
Yup was very pleased with last interviews i saw concerning RO2 and RS, like i said i judged him by his look when i first saw him and it was a big error from my part, ( I guess i am too much used to useless -and mostly young- interviewers nowadays asking only crappy things to dev's, in fact more polishing them sticks than really asking things, if you see what i mean :D)

He's quite good and for sure i will look more reviews and interviews from him :)

Upvote 0