• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Counterattack Map Pack Released; Free Weekend on Steam

Just saw the trailer and its nice, but why do you never see some first person bolt action. Its always sniper rifles and smgs'...

You want to see lots of first person bolt action look here at the last trailer Tripwire made:
Rising Storm Official GDC Trailer - YouTube

That trailer should have been called "I love killing with a bolt action!!!" ;)

As for why there are no bolt actions in this trailer, you can only blame yourselves - the footage was shot by the community remember :) We could only work with what you gave us!!! You want more bolt actions, next time we ask for community footage go SHOOT VIDEO of you using a bolt action and give it to us :)

Upvote 0
As for why there are no bolt actions in this trailer, you can only blame yourselves - the footage was shot by the community remember :) We could only work with what you gave us!!! You want more bolt actions, next time we ask for community footage go SHOOT VIDEO of you using a bolt action and give it to us :)

well...ya know...the man's got a point there. ;)

GREAT JOB to the mappers. And THANK YOU TWI. I will certainly be buying the entire TWI catalog again tomorrow (payday) BUT I'd like to know one thing:

If I buy the TWI Complete Pack for Dwarfs and missing Killing Floor DLC, can I still gift the items I already have? I have a good friend down the street who'd like RO2 and The Ball and Killing Floor, I could flip all that to him still right?

Upvote 0