• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Humble Bundle Week!

Geeze, cheapskates (the average price is shall we say a bit frugal) :rolleyes:

Edit
I checked steam user statistics. RO2 is galloping up the top 100 quite fast now and just entered top 66 territory.

Very cool this is translating to actual players on servers :)

Yep, 25% more players on right now than there were at this time yesterday. Keep in mind too, all these guys have to download about 8 gigs of games between RO1, RO2, and KF. So I think we'll see some really big player counts by the weekend :)

As of right now, 52,000 bundles sold. If you look back at the previous two weekly bundles, they did 68,000 and 79,000 respectively in 7 days. At this rate the Tripwire bundle will beat both of those games in the first 24 hours. Anyone want to venture a guess at how many will be sold by the end of the 7 days :)

Upvote 0
Yep, 25% more players on right now than there were at this time yesterday. Keep in mind too, all these guys have to download about 8 gigs of games between RO1, RO2, and KF. So I think we'll see some really big player counts by the weekend :)

As of right now, 52,000 bundles sold. If you look back at the previous two weekly bundles, they did 68,000 and 79,000 respectively in 7 days. At this rate the Tripwire bundle will beat both of those games in the first 24 hours. Anyone want to venture a guess at how many will be sold by the end of the 7 days :)

Why don't you make it interesting, Maybe the person that comes the closest gets a "Free" copy of Rising Storm?

My guess 108,654K

Upvote 0
yep, 25% more players on right now than there were at this time yesterday. Keep in mind too, all these guys have to download about 8 gigs of games between ro1, ro2, and kf. So i think we'll see some really big player counts by the weekend :)

as of right now, 52,000 bundles sold. If you look back at the previous two weekly bundles, they did 68,000 and 79,000 respectively in 7 days. At this rate the tripwire bundle will beat both of those games in the first 24 hours. Anyone want to venture a guess at how many will be sold by the end of the 7 days :)

why don't you make it interesting, maybe the person that comes the closest gets a "free" copy of rising storm?

My guess 108,654k

Upvote 0
not for me, the player count is messed up on the server browser. There is a server showing 16/40 players for example but when you click on it the list of players is empty.

Ps.: Can someone get the twb server fixed? I keep trying to join it just to get an error :(

View attachment 12243
i got that error on one server i tried, but others worked fine.

Upvote 0
Meanwhile, on the servers

bSkHVfc.gif

Upvote 0
Why don't you make it interesting, Maybe the person that comes the closest gets a "Free" copy of Rising Storm?

My guess 108,654K

Ok I'll go for that. But lets make the bet even more interesting. I'll throw out my own guess, and whoever wins has to get closer than I did. If someone gets closer than me, I'll give them a free copy of Rising Storm. If I get closer than everyone else, the person closest to me still gets a free copy of Rising Storm, but has to post a picture of themselves on the forums holding a sign that says "Tripwire is awesome!" :)

So my bet is 350,000 copies of the bundle sold. Let the games begin :)

Upvote 0
Ok I'll go for that. But lets make the bet even more interesting. I'll throw out my own guess, and whoever wins has to get closer than I did. If someone gets closer than me, I'll give them a free copy of Rising Storm. If I get closer than everyone else, the person closest to me still gets a free copy of Rising Storm, but has to post a picture of themselves on the forums holding a sign that says "Tripwire is awesome!" :)

So my bet is 350,000 copies of the bundle sold. Let the games begin :)

I think this info needs to be posted all over the net! spread the word people.......free game for guessing right! "Beat the Boss Get Game Free" :D

Upvote 0
ok i'll go for that. But lets make the bet even more interesting. I'll throw out my own guess, and whoever wins has to get closer than i did. If someone gets closer than me, i'll give them a free copy of rising storm. If i get closer than everyone else, the person closest to me still gets a free copy of rising storm, but has to post a picture of themselves on the forums holding a sign that says "tripwire is awesome!" :)

so my bet is 350,000 copies of the bundle sold. Let the games begin :)

315,000 :)

Upvote 0