• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm gameplay LIVE on Wednesday!

And the next GDC exclusive to announce is with EVOLVE (https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome). On this Wednesday afternoon (27th March, 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern/10pm UK/11pm Central European Time) we will be showing a full gameplay session of Rising Storm LIVE, just as it happens. We'll be sitting with the Evolve team, including host Blake Morse of GlassHome.TV, plus a bunch of the Rising Storm test crew and developers, in San Francisco, with the gameplay streaming live via Twitch TV, to the following sites:
So, if you want to see the first ever broadcast of live gameplay footage of Rising Storm, make a note in your diary for Wednesday afternoon and come and watch! Tell all your friends who have been waiting to see the Red Orchestra franchise take on the Pacific Theater. Knee mortars. Flamethrowers. Banzai charges...

We would like to post an announcement of this live streaming on our website RedOrchestra2.fr but we will appreciate if you can give us some informations about when it will be live.. because 'in the afternoon' is not really accurate for us (especially with time zone and all).

Thanks for reading and replying me, this will really help us to bring more people to the show ;)

EDIT: I just saw the date and time, sorry for my blindness (or you edited the post :D)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you guys ever plan on doing another live streaming event, I suggest you try it out with Destructoid. They have a huge following on Twitch. They once did a streaming event for Alex Quick's game, Depth. That was fun to watch. They were able to set that up after having played a bit of Killing Floor with Alex Quick.

This event is hosted by Evolve, but its actually in partnership with Twitch themselves. So this thing will be on the front page of Twitch, for all the world to see, all 20 million + Twitch viewers!

Upvote 0
This event is hosted by Evolve, but its actually in partnership with Twitch themselves. So this thing will be on the front page of Twitch, for all the world to see, all 20 million + Twitch viewers!

Sweet! I used to check out Twitch all the time and I know how being on the front page brings in lots of viewers. You just made me that much more excited! :D

Upvote 0
Yep you guys will get to see the alpha version of the game being played by me in a real multiplayer match, live and unedited. Tune in to find out if I really am good at the games I make, or if I'm just a poser ;)

so we will see mostly the respawn counter and 3rd person ;)
11pm central time is just a great timing, im coming home right at that time

Upvote 0