• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Community Map Pack news - and we want your trailers!

Anothers maps will join the party ? (univermag ? coldsteel ? bridges ? gumrak station ?...)

I'd love to see Univermag, Coldsteel and Gumrak Station becoming official, too. I welcome every well done map, which is suitable for the Stalingrad scenario.
By the way does anybody know, if the Ro1 map "Traktor Works" will be converted or redone as Ro2 map?

Upvote 0
It entered phase two of the contest after being a winner in phase one. Unfortunately, it didn't make it in phase 2, and won't be included in the next map pack. I would like to see continued development for this map and for it to be polished up though. Hopefully, if there is ever another mapping contest, it will be included in the game some day.

I agree that Univermag is a great map, but it does need some work (especially centered around the Second objective). I can see us taking that map official sometime down the road if it got updated.

Upvote 0
Actually, the cap zones, including the first two, play rather well. They're challenging and offer a good degree of team satisfaction when capped.

The physics need work. Shoot someone and they usually launch 50-100' into the air.

The lighting inside the buildings needs some TLC and the tunnels need better access.

Otherwise, this is a great and very deserving custom map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, the cap zones, including the first two, play rather well. They're challenging and offer a good degree of team satisfaction when capped.

The physics need work. Shoot someone and they usually launch 50-100' into the air.

The lighting inside the buildings needs some TLC and the tunnels need better access.

Otherwise, this is a great and very deserving custom map.

I read from danh that the launching into the air could be fixed with just ticking one setting in the terrain properties. Some things like the look of the buildings could be spiced up a bit too, the cornerhouse looks almost untouched from any bombings. Other than that, I find that the Germans fly through the map based on the allocated time. There is usually like 20 minutes left in the map when the Germans cap F and G. Then, there is just a long drawn out battle for the Univermag where a lot of the Germans just hug the outer wall of the building, and the Allies being able to reinforce the building really quickly. However, despite all this, I still have a blast playing the map from both sides.

Upvote 0