• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Community Map Pack news - and we want your trailers!

Univermag. In terms of playability and balance, this map is tops on the list. It's like a Stalingrad version of the old 'Leningrad' map, lacking only the snow, night setting, and Batman searchlight. This is a GREAT GREAT map and deserves immediate inclusion.

I was really surprised and disappointed when Univermag did not make it in Phase 2. I hope it will be included in the game eventually.

Upvote 0
It is all in the placement of the comma.

Wars have started because of the placement of a comma.

Or less. Well done sir.

This has to be the worse argument I've seen due to idiocy.

It's not an argument, it's a bit of play on words. Perfectly allowable. ;)

I hereby propose an official change of name for the map 'Gumrak' to 'Gumrak, 2 Tanks'. Can I get a second?

Upvote 0
And here's an opportunity for all the budding video directors amongst y'all: to go along with the fact that it is a COMMUNITY map pack, we want to go with a COMMUNITY recorded trailer

Challenge accepted... My new rig can record on fraps while getting 60 FPS on all ultra :is2:

Unfortunately, I don't know if I will have enough free time to play Ro2 for more than a few matches in the next couple of days :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Quite the contrary sir. Make ***umptions at your own risk.

"Arad 2, Tanks" would refer to the "second coming of Arad, again as a tanks map"

"Arad, 2 Tanks" would refer to "a new version of Arad, this time having only 2 tanks as that is all that has been made available to us by our friends at TWI"

I guess that went right over your head the first time, so I'm glad to take this opportunity to lead you by the hand.

You're the one thats making assumptions,why would TWI release a tank only map with only two tanks? Their is no apostrophe in the name of the map,its the way Wolvy named it.
Nothing went over my head i knew exactly what you meant,so keep your hands to yourself. lol

Upvote 0