• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reopening the Red Orchestra 2 Beta

Does this mean that we will lose all of our unlocks when this beta will replace RO2 ??? Like all of our stats will return to zero?

No. The only reason the beta is separate from the regular game is because it might have some crippling bugs in it that wouldn't be a good idea to push live as people would probably prefer to play the previous version in that case.

Upvote 0
Can somewone help me whit this...all 3 servers are "not responding" in steam server browser and when I type in game console open "server ip" it apears "your conection to the server has been lost".I also tryed open iphere "server ip" and same thing!
FIXED,a little mistake from me sorry!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hej guys, if u dont know im german ill tryed to find out what ro classic is. But, google translate and my dictionary was not a big help. can somebody explain WHAT ro classic is??????

Hoping for answer

Der RO Classic Mode ist im Endeffekt ein weiteres Modus neben den bekannten "Standard" und "Realism" der aber sich vorallem an die alten Fans richten soll die ja wie bekannt ziemlich Unzufrieden mit den "Realismus" Features von RO2 sind. Unter anderem wird es keine Waffen und Spieler Verbesserungen mehr geben wie zb. schneller Nachladen oder das Squadleader keinen Zugang mehr zu Voll und Halbautomatischen Waffen haben, daf

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Was doing some testing today with MarioBava, and despite the Beta server being in realism mode (assumed due to longer bandaging time) the leg I was shot in could no longer take damage from subsequent shots after I let it bleed out...

Since the server browser isn't working, though, I can't tell if it was actually realism mode or not.

Upvote 0