• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

We've just updated the RO2 Beta with test fixes for the stats issues and for the no-sound bug.

We want to get some volume testing on the stats fix - tested ok in small numbers in the office, but needs volume testing. If you still have the beta installed, it should update automatically. Please report any problems you find with the stats IN THIS THREAD. But please do watch the numbers carefully - we don't need lots of "I'm sure that wasn't right, but I can't remember" :)

The no-sound bug should also be fixed in there, but we want to check that out too.

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, very nice.

Upvote 0
I'm also downloading the beta patch and it's reappeared in my game list.

Now we just wait for them to let us know when the servers are going up :)

This was in the beta steam group announcements from today:
Ohmwrecker said:
The server should go up tomorrow. I'll make an announcement when it is. We'll need people in there to stress test the changes. See the forums for more information.

So, we'll be able to test these fixes tomorrow I assume.

Upvote 0
Just joined 74.91.112.170:7807 aka "TWI Official US Server 1 The Beast 64 Player BETA"

It appeared on the server browser though, so I am hoping you wont need the IP.

Edit: May have just caught a glimpse of it. It is no longer there and I cannot connect again. Ah well no worries. Should be up tomorrow.

im able to connect but cant join a team. we want to help you TWI help us help you.

Upvote 0