• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

just played commissars house. the only guy around left as i signed in. i decided to hang around and see if classes were leveling up. i played squad leader and switched back and forth from ally to axis. i scored around 500 points doing so. after the game, i got absolutely NO points on my squad leader class.
also had the same sound problem i've had since the beta was patched. sound cut out after about five minutes and all i could hear was my own gun fire and some random music. it didn't only happen when capping. it was random. i have the music set to off in options. t wasn't that music.
also i noticed while firing the mp40, that it's sounds were way off. sounded like a semi-auto while i was emptying the mag.

Upvote 0
just played commissars house. the only guy around left as i signed in. i decided to hang around and see if classes were leveling up. i played squad leader and switched back and forth from ally to axis. i scored around 500 points doing so. after the game, i got absolutely NO points on my squad leader class.
also had the same sound problem i've had since the beta was patched. sound cut out after about five minutes and all i could hear was my own gun fire and some random music. it didn't only happen when capping. it was random. i have the music set to off in options. t wasn't that music.
also i noticed while firing the mp40, that it's sounds were way off. sounded like a semi-auto while i was emptying the mag.

Squad leader, eh? I'll have to try some other classes and see what happens. No sound problems in a long time.

Upvote 0
i'm having them almost every game now! just got off commisar. sound cut out from the start. none at alll this game. we still kicked butt on the germans though!

The last time that sound cut out for me ( a couple of weeks ago, none since the patch after that), I just assumed a close grenade blast had deafened me for the battle. It actually made for an eerie fight.

Upvote 0