• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

CD Pavlov's House. 3 or 4 times my mp40 started to go mute. Like having a silencer actually, not completely mute. I started to shoot (full auto FTW) and after 7-8 rounds the sound volume is decreasing.

I saw a silent MP40 yesterday. Every other weapon was making noise but the guy was 99% silent when he fired. He racked up the kills, naturally.

Upvote 0
I didn't buy the deluxe addition to gain access to the beta so I am not sure if my comments will make a difference.

However I have noticed that my stats are no longer going crazy. They seem to be working as far as adding the right number of kills for individual weapons. The stats are still way off. I still have the crazy stats from when the full game was released. Things like having 15000% accuracy. so..

The kills are counting fine.
accuracy is way off and not changing.

Overall all the stats should be erased so players can start from scratch.

Oh and I can't unlock guns... even with over 243 kills on some rifles.
that's just a coincidence. the patch was only installed on the beta, afaik.

Upvote 0
well, something doesn't seem right.played a couple hours on the beta tonight. here's what i got.

honor level eight. sorry, i didn't notice if it was at one when i started.
92 points to next level
29 kills
35 death
total points 620
team points 1234567
5 matches played.

weapon stats
ppsh
level 2 next level requirements 24/46
kills 56

avt-40
level 0 next level requirements 4/62
kills 2

the achievments were right. got the first four easy ones.

kills seem to be getting double credit. should i be level eight honor already? doesn't seem right. i did kill at least one of my own guys tonight. wasn't very honorable, if you ask me.:eek:
aslo the sound cutting out bug is still there. happened on barracks in a firefight and in pavlovs house in TE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Problems with stat tracking that exist in the current beta build:

- Squadleaders still get no class xp
- Team points in the overview are 1234567
- Weapon kills are counted twice
( I know it is intended that you get double xp from one kill, but the kill counting itself is doubled. So you become 4 kill xp for one actual kill.)
- MP40 accuracy does not work (shows 0%)

Upvote 0
Beta server seemed to be working OK to me, and my previous stats on beta were gone as well. Only thing is what has been stated about things doubled. Only achievement I got was for kills, did not get the TE Rookie for winning a TE map? Did not play SL so I don't know about that bug.

And in last beta before release started off at level 3 Honor so I guess that is something that is intended? And when the game release came out as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I had a similar experience of starting at honor level 3.

2011100400004d.jpg

2011100400005l.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/2011100400005l.jpg/

As you can see, at nearly 9 pm PST (near midnight TWI time), I am still getting double credit for kills.

Upvote 0
Everybody should start at 3 honor in the beta, and will start at 10 honor in retail.

And double credit is correct. We will be running double credit for awhile after the wipe so players can earn faster.
Good to know. I haven't encountered any other stat tweaks yet. Got one accomplishment and it was earned, so that looks like it's working. No crazy level jumps. Runs quite smooth too. Have the single player accomplishments been tested? Not a big deal for me, just curious.

Upvote 0
The no-sound bug definitely isn't fixed for me. I just played a round of Countdown and during the second round I wasn't hearing any gunfire except my own, even at close ranges. The music started looping abnormally too, like every few seconds. This is pretty much exactly what happens when I play the non-beta.

The sound quality seemed better at first, but it's a tricky bug to recreate.

Framerates seem slightly better on some maps at low settings- haven't done a benchmark yet but I believe I'm still averaging 25 FPS on most maps (low settings), and still <20 on maps like FF and Pavlov's.

Artillery FPS is improved drastically. Thanks!

Upvote 0