• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Soundtrack CD - RO2 items in the Web store

While people are busy enjoying the game, you can now pre-order the Soundtrack CD on iTunes.

As well as the soundtrack, we also have some nice RO2 swag available in the web store, including T-shirts, hoodies, paratrooper bag, boxed copies of the game AND the rather smart hip flask!

Should have been a Coffee Mug...that is what is needed for next to the PC while gaming... and a big *** glass cup so i can have my Sarspirilla while gaming.

And why must all the shirts always be black...black shirts are gay. Too hot in summer...need white...or even army green would be OK.

Almost a fail except for the hip flask which is cool....but i already have a KGB hip flask so i dont need another.

Upvote 0
I need an answere, too. I cant buy on iTunes store.

Just a quick note to address some questions: I will not be selling the soundtrack on my site. I only sell stuff that I still own the rights to (typically unused tracks from projects, or personal work). Secondly, the digital album will be available from AmazonMP3 around the same time the iTunes album releases.

(MDesigner is Sam Hulick)
Thanks for the answer, Sam.

Reactions: mokov
Upvote 0